The 12th SIOP Asia 2019 congress will be held on April 3-6th, 2019 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. SIOP’s vision is that no child should die of cancer and aims to improve and optimize treatments throughout the world.
SIOP is the only global multidisciplinary society entirely devoted to paediatric and adolescent cancer.
Abu Dhabi is one of the most modern cities in the world and the largest of all seven emirates of UAE.
The architecture of its contemporary buildings is the finest in the region. Parks, relaxing white sand beaches, urbane sky-scrapers, advanced infrastructure, luxury hotels and shopping malls, scuba diving & fishing excursions and innovative events’ centers & venues provide visitors a unique experience every time.
Indulge in the rich flavored cuisine, discover the old markets or enjoy an exciting desert safari – there is always something for everyone in Abu Dhabi.
- Global Perspective for Childhood Cancers
- Leukemia/ Lymphoma
- Neuro Oncology
- Case Based Abstracts Presentation
- Adapted Treatment
- Solid Tumors
- Supportive Care
- Pediatric Oncology Expertise And Challenges In Asia
- Updates On Prevalent Hematological Disorders
- Life After Cancer Treatment: What to Expect and Some Tips for Follow Up Care
- Initiatives for Supporting Survivors
- Sharing Survivorship Experiences, From Past to Present to Future
- Palliative Care and Psychosocial Support
- Patient, Family and Community Engagement for Better Care
- Increasing Childhood Cancer Awareness & Mobilizing Support
- Caring for Caregivers and Carers
- Mindfulness Interactive Workshops
- Adult Coloring Therapy
- Opportunities for participants to share current research questions / approaches, develop search strategies, and get live feedback
- Breakout sessions for smaller groups for effective understanding and learning
- Pre workshop toolkit for the workshop pre-registrants
Great Learning Experience by Case Based and Interactive Discussion Sessions With Famous Pediatric Oncologic Surgeons, and Radiation Oncologists And Pediatric Surgeons on Neuroblastoma, Wilms Tumor, Germ Cell Tumors and Hepatoblastoma
- Pediatric Oncologists
- Pediatric Hematologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Allied Health Professionals involved in pediatric oncology
- Medical students/Residents / Fellows